Can’t go back to sleep because all I can do is wonder why you didn’t text me back, and who you were texting instead. I think it’s about time that I give up on this thing. If you can’t claim me at all times. I don’t want to claim you at all. It’s time I start thinking logically rather then with my emotions.
1. Earn respect from others by first respecting myself
2. Associate myself with people that make me happier and a better person.
3. Achieve anything and everything thatI set my mind to.
4. Regret nothing, and learn from everything.
5. Get rid of all fears and uncertainties I have ever had in myself.
6. Have STRONG commitment and morals in every relationship.
7. Take advice, give advice, know when the advice could benifit me, or even hurt me.
8. Never judge another person, because I don’t know their story.
9. Forgive the “sour hearted” and adore the “sweet souls.”
10. Live Ecstatically, live fearlessly, live honorably, live truthfully, but most of all…. LIVE.
Ha. One year ago I mad you the happiest guy. Wish this year you could make me the happiest girl.
Am I conscious enough to know that we shouldn’t talk anymore, but I am not sane enough to stop.
Why do I do this to myself? Hide the truth, just because the lie sounds so much better