A strange amount of relief comes upon me as I start my next chapter. I’m excited for this and even more excited for 7 months from now. Even though it’s a tough decision, I know its going to be right for me. What is holding me back except for fear of failing. Nothing. So, when the day comes I will leave without looking back. (:
1. Thank you hot guy for getting my number in such a sly way. Not only did that make you that much cuter, but you are also able to keep up a good conversation while texting, which for some reason just continues to add to your cuteness.
2. As for you other hot guy, thank you for an oddly great night. Even though we did nothing, I still had a lot of fun. You make me giddy and I don’t know what it is about you, but I get nervous to hang out with you.
3. Why would you text me and then not text me back. Getting my hopes up and shit.
4. I love making you jealous. I know you were mad last night and for some reason it made me so happy. Jerk face.
5. Great white buffalo. You suck. You continue to treat me like I’m yours, but I know I never truly will be. It is so frustrating talking to all these guys and knowing that at the end of the day I won’t be good enough or right for the one person I really want to be. Actually. I think what makes me most mad is the fact that I am right for you and you just refuse to see it.
Got a nice mixture of emotions going. But overall I’m pretty happy. I had a great day with friends doing random things and work was great too. Wish I could figure out this relationship I’m in, but, that’s something I doubt I’ll figure out soon. Ha.
As I get older I have come to find in my own head that “Originality” is somewhat just a figure of our imaginations. I ask myself this all the time while writing, drawing, playing music, skateboarding, snowboarding, taking pictures, ect… I know nothing, so don’t think that I think I do, this is…
I completely agree, and by agreeing I think that just proves to add on to how unoriginal people are. Although it is a simple concept, being unoriginal, I have never thought of it that way. Now that I have, I will ultimately be influenced by it, making me even more unoriginal. Dammit. Haha